JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

10/30/2008

{Random Things}

[THANK YOU]
A big thank you to my repeat and new clients that have booked for this Holiday Season! I am just about booked for sessions on the weekend dates. I do still have a few left (and more weekdays), so contact me soon if you're wanting to get in on the Custom Holiday Card Wagon. Choo-choo! LOL! Sorry, had to do it.

UPDATED: I am booked for the weekend sessions now. I have a few weekday sessions left if you're still wanting to get an appointment!

[CHANGES]
2009 is going to be a big year for JC-Originals Photography! I have several goals I have set for myself and really want to take my passion to photograph all of you to the next level. Be on the watch for a more detailed post in December or early January!

[WANTED]
I've been on the lookout for some new props. I've been searching Craigslist, but just not coming across what I would really like to have. I want an old, vintage velvet (possibly high back) chair. Here are some ideas of what I'm looking for... These pictures are courtesy of Ebay or Craigslist listings. But most are P/U only and too far to pick up!

This one is my absolute favorite! But it is in Michigan... Wah!

These next two would be my next picks, but I prefer the green color... But really any color would do.


My last pick, but still better than what I have, which is nada, zilch, nothing. So if you have something like this that you're wanting to get rid of or if you are a garage/estate sale goer and see one... Call me! Please!

I think that's it for now! Stay tuned in the coming weeks for several sneak peeks...

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.