JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

5/31/2009

Just call me a newborn photographer...

Because if you can't tell by now, I love 'em! And lately I've been blessed to have many come my way... So keep spreading the word.

Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of photographing a new baby girl, her big brother and her family. She was actually one of the oldest 'newborns' I've done at 3 weeks old, but she was a pro! I had prepped mom that we might not get stuff like the youngers ones, but little Miss proved me wrong! Like all my other newborn sessions, once we got her belly full and the room nice and warm, she was out for the rest of our session.

While she was getting her belly full, we took advantage of the time and let big brother play with the blue car. He was a little timid at first, but then he got really excited at the thought of surprises for smiles!



We also took some time to get some of the two together, but I just realized I didn't edit any of those yet... I'll be back later to share at least one!

Finally, we got to baby sister. She was the star of the show, you know... The main reason for my visit!

Look at all that hair!


Don't you love this little crochet hat? It worked perfect with my flower! Mom shared with me where she got it and yesterday I was able to pick one up for future sessions. However, now I'm wishing I would have gotten more... More variety... LOL!



I'm loving these fur and animal print blankets I've seen some moms have. Makes me want to pick up one for myself just to have on hand for sessions!


Last, but definitely not least, was family time... A couple indoors...

Then a fun one outdoors!

Oh and I can't forget the little feet picture! Don't you just love baby toes??

Thank you C Family! And thank you to the grandparents too... We had two grandma's and one granddad helping us out... Helpers for everyone made the session go smoothly! That way everyone was happy.

I'll be in touch when the rest are ready!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.