JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

5/20/2009

B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!

So here it is... Got clearance to share cuz the groom doesn't see the blog... Wah! Just kidding--in this situation, I am just fine with not having him as a reader. LOL! I don't think I could wait until after the wedding to share...

As usual, this is a huge share... I wanted to be able to show all the stuff we did... Some may be redundant, but there's at least something different in every picture. We did traditional, fun and even some sexy! I can say that, can't I?

This is a new vintage action I'm trying out. WDYT?



This guy was silly--he came running up out of nowhere and I just thought maybe he knew her, but nope... He just wanted in the picture!


A little sassy fun with the sunglasses!






The wind caught her veil here and I just happened to be ready to shoot--had to catch it in action!



You know how much I love my chair... So this next set is some of my favorites!




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!

And how pretty does she look here?!

Thank you Miss G, soon to be Mrs. K! I can't wait for your big day...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE it! They look great! Sexy classy...well done.

ThreeRingCircus said...

OOH! I like the one of her sitting on the grass with you above... that one is AWESOME! I also like the chair pic of her leaning forward (no hat) with the boots showin'.
AWESOME SHOTS!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.