JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

10/18/2010

This baby is gonna be gorgeous!

Just look at her parents... I met up with J&B this weekend to capture some belly pictures before the Little Miss is here. She's due in about 4 weeks, but we'll see if she holds out that long!

We did a combo shoot--started at the house for some 'studio' shots and then headed to a special place near their home to do some outdoor stuff. It was a beautiful day, so perfection!


Isn't mom so beautiful?


Love this series!

Fav!


This place is pretty special to J&B... You see--he proposed to her here!



I told them I was setting up the shot and checking my settings, but managed to capture this moment. Love how he's just looking at her!

The end!


Thank you J&B! I enjoyed meeting you--it was a fun session... I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and you tell Little Miss to stay put for now so that I am not out of town when she comes. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jill for a wonderful shoot. We had a great time. I can't wait to see the rest of the pic's.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait to meet Miss Kylin!

-Joshland :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.