JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

10/13/2010

The F Family...

So I'm just a little behind on sneak peeks... I usually marvel in the fact that I get sneak peeks up within 24 hours or less, but that is just not happening these days. It's great though! I'm so blessed to be this busy and booked. So I thank all of you for making that possible.

Okay, onto the F family... You might recognize them from last year. A family of all blondies with two adorable, sweet little ladies.











Thank you F Family for being so patient on your sneak peek... I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day at the Arboretum. It was definitely a beautiful day.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.