JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

7/06/2010

Meet Miss A--12 days old...

Miss A's daddy contacted me last week to let me know his wife and him had welcomed a new baby girl into their world the week before. You see, I have this awesome group of labor and delivery nurses that found me and they continue to share their pictures that I have taken to everyone that comes their way. Such an honor!

So, back to Miss A. She was a surprise! How neat is that?! I never could wait... I had to know what my babies were, but I think it would be so neat to experience the surprise.

So here she is... She's a petite thing with long legs!

Isn't she tiny?

Love her sweet face!


Little vintage baby.


This blanket was actually dad's blanket when he was a baby. It had been saved all these years!

I caught a tiny smile! *You can tell how tiny she is here, by how big the flower is on her!


She has a really neat safari room. How cool are these animals?

In Daddy's hands...

A miracle for sure...

I love how she's looking right at mommy!

Daddy's little fan!

Thank you E family! It was a joy to meet you guys... Miss A is precious and I can't wait to see her at our next session. Congrats!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.