JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

7/09/2010

Are you serious?



Could it really already be time to start thinking about holiday sessions?

Yes, indeed it is! This year, I plan on limiting my sessions so that I can devote the time that is needed to each individual shoot and still dedicate time to my family. So with that in mind, I will be offering a limited number of holiday shoots! But--that will include two days of Mini Shoots. What does that mean? Well, if you're one of those types that mainly does a holiday session to get Christmas cards made, then you are in luck! This type of session will allow for a shorter session geared towards those cards, but the package will include a set of cards! You can order more cards at the advertised rates on the Investment page.

Along these same lines, I'll be offering a new set of holiday designs--but I'll still have the same ones from the previous years too! There are so many designs that haven't ever been used, so I want to give everyone the opportunity to pick exactly what they think their friends and loved ones will cherish and display for the season.

Mini Sessions will be offered on September 25th and October 16th. Locations are to be determined, as will time blocks and pricing details. If you'd like to go ahead and pick a day, let me know as soon as possible. I hope to have the specific details by the end of the month. I'm open to suggestions on locations too! I have some in mind, but I'm willing to hear what you have in mind.

Okay--well, I better get back to editing... I just want to make sure that if you're thinking of a holiday session this year, be sure to let me know as soon as possible so that we can get you on the calendar!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.