JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

11/30/2009

The last of the Christmas bunch...

A few days ago, I had the last of my holiday shoots... It was a fun shoot--3 kids all similar age gaps as my crew, so I could definitely relate to this mom. You might recognize this beautiful bunch from the Spring when I did baby sister's newborn portraits. They are a stunning family and I was excited when she contacted me. This time, I got to meet dad too!

Here are some of my favs from the session--the weather was gorgeous! Definitely not common weather for November...


Who'd of thought we'd get a keeper within the first 5 minutes of our session? How great is this?
Where it all started!

Love the sky in this one and brother doing what he does best--being a monkey!

Yes, the stacked family is one of my favorite poses!

OMG! An all time fav--how beautiful is this light? Love it, love it, love it!

This one too!

I always like to include a b&w or two, but it was hard to pick one out since I loved the touch of red with black!

I think this is my fav family one! Just gorgeous...

Big sister!

The brother--love his eyes!

Baby sister!

One last one for good measure!

Thank you L family! You have a beautiful family and I enjoyed hanging out with you all. I'll be in touch soon so we can get your card designed!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.