JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

11/07/2009

Family-to-be!

Today kicked off my busiest weekend ever with shoots... My first family of the day is actually a sweet friend that of mine that I'm sure you'll recognize. We've known each other since we were pregnant with our kiddos (her 1st, my 2nd) and they'll be 5 in a few months. It still seems like yesterday that we were comparing bellies and talking about newborn stuff.

Ms. B and her boy will soon be accompanied by Mr. A. Yep, that's right... They're getting married soon!

Here is just a sampling of what we did this morning... It was so hard to not share too many--I want to keep most of them a surprise for future use, so you'll just have to keep a watch and maybe I'll share more after the first of the year.






Love the boots!

All Boy!


I thought this was cute--little guy peeking in on mommy!

So fun!



Thank you guys! I had a blast this morning and hope you did too--even if it was a tad chilly... There's many more, but I wanted to keep most of them a secret for you!



**Oh and just a little note... This location isn't for public use--this was a special situation that I worked out with the owners. You've probably seen me use it in the past and you'll see it again when I do the owners' sneak peek. Thank you S family again for letting us use it! It worked out great and I appreciate you guys.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Loved these!

Unknown said...

AWESOME job! What a great and fun little family to take pictures of...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.