JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

7/25/2009

One more day...

Until we leave for vacation... A much needed vacation at that. And if all goes as planned I'll have a new Mac when I return or soon afterwards. I'm bummed to be without an editing computer and to have missed my deadline on a few sessions, but I'm hoping this new computer will be bigger and better and I'll not have these issues again. Well, at least for a long time!

I will be placing orders as I can... As long as no edits were needed and they are ordered as edited, they will be placed before I leave. Otherwise, I will order them once I can edit, which hopefully will be in a week.

I really appreciate my clients and how understanding they've been. It means the world to me. I'm excited about the upcoming holiday season... Yep, I know it's July, but come come end of August we'll be preparing for the many sessions and return clients that come to see me to capture their yearly family photo and create their custom holiday cards. So be sure to get on my calendar soon... It'll be booked before you know it. My holiday season will end Nov. 15th for those needing holiday cards... That way I have plenty of time to finish sessions and get holiday cards printed and back to you to mail to your friends and family. Stay tuned too for a mini-holiday session that is geared towards those of you mainly wanting a session just to get the holiday card. There will be 1 or 2 weekends that I will hold these special sessions.

Well, I better get back to packing. I'll be in touch soon!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.