JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

7/22/2009

Bundle of Boy!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a new family that is going to be introducing a baby boy to their family real soon. Big sister was a cutie! She started out a little shy, warmed up to me while I was setting my stuff up and then was ready for some Caillou before too long... Love it! A little bit of skittle snacks to keep her going and we got some cute stuff.

Here are some of my favs...

I love the interaction stuff...
Family time before 3 becomes 4!

Mommy glow!

With love...

See, don't you love the interaction stuff?


Baby bump.

Proud daddy!

Big sister touch!

Anticipation!

Thank you J Family! I can't wait to meet your little bundle of boy... I've got a few poses with big sis that hopefully we'll get to try out.



P.S. If you're reading this via Google Reader, hop on over to the actual blog and let me know what you think of the new look for JC-Originals... My goal was to have a new site and blog by the end of July, but for now it'll just be the blog. Hopefully the site will come sooner than later! Oh and the blog is a work in progress--right now the archives are at the bottom, but I hope to have them in a drop-down menu soon.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.