JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

3/08/2009

One of my favorite newborn sessions is 3 mos. now!

I'm sure you remember this little guy... Well, he is 3 months old now and oh still so cute! He was a curious little guy--checking out my camera in between watching NASCAR racing on the TV. LOL!

He was sort of having a rough day... This time change has us all messed up (or at least at my house we are)!


Pretty blues!



He's looking at his momma here...



But after a little snack he was all smiles for me!



Then we headed to the park for some family fun since daddy was working when we did his first session.


I love the 'glow' new parents have all over their faces when looking at their new baby!




Proud Daddy!


Thank you guys! I hope Mr. C got the rest of his nap after I left... He deserved it after letting us take so many pictures... Can't wait for our next session--a little secret of mine--6 mos. sessions are some of my favorites... All smiles, sitting up unassisted, but not mobile!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.