JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

3/07/2009

The 'L' Girls...

Today I had the pleasure of meeting the 'L' girls. They were so sweet; I loved the relationship big sis and lil sis had. You could tell they truly admired each other... Now the wind on the other hand wasn't so sweet. You know what they say about March Winds... Well, they weren't tame, that's for sure!

Once again, I had a difficult time of narrowing down my favorites! That's becoming a bad habit of mine! LOL! So here are some that stuck out to me at first glance.


Mom and her girls!


Big Sis!

Her eyes were the prettiest shade of blue!


Check out Little Sis's lashes! Aren't they gorgeous?



We almost had a tough time getting some shots of the two of them on these steps, but I brought out my secret weapon and voila!, instant smiles.




Towards the end of our session we found a patch of pretty flowers (dandelions) so big sis showed little sis how to make wishes and then we were on our way to our next spot.


Grandma even joined us for our shoot.


Thanks for looking! And thank you 'L' girls! I'll be in touch when the rest is ready...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Haha, saw the date on your post here... we must've just missed each other because I too was in that EXACT same spot that same afternoon! What time were y'all there? The cloud cover even looks identical...

Jill Cornelius said...

I was actually there in the morning... We started early!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.