JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

5/12/2008

Mother's Day... My Day Off!

Yesterday was a wonderful Mother's Day. We decided to meet at the park with family members (from both sides) that were available for a no stress day at the park. Each family picked up something to eat on the way and then we just hung out. The weather turned out to be quite nice after the chilly breeze lessened.

As you can see from the title though, this was my day off... My sister's boyfriend enjoys taking pictures as much as I do (if not more!) and he picked up my camera and documented the day for us. How nice was that? As a mom sometimes I get caught in the moment doing motherly things and don't get to catch all the cute things kids tend to do, so it was nice to have someone to capture those moments for us! Thanks Chris! Oh and check out his blog here.

So here is a preview of our day... (remember though, I didn't take any of these pics!) This post is pretty picture heavy though.
Daddy and Son

Grandma and Whitney--Kev's mom

Not so happy Tyler!

Hannah eating with mommy (after not wanting to eat for Aunt Jill!)

Pawpaw and Caleb--my dad

My sis and my girls


Miss A and her son


How many babies can you find?


This one is a little harder to count the babies!


I love daddy and baby sleeping pics. (all my kids have done this)


Mr. J with his cupcake

Maddie-moo and her cupcake

Miss Messy aka Haidyn

All in all it was a great day... We were missing a few people though, so hopefully the next get-together we'll have everyone... My mom, brother and his family, Kev's brother and wife, Kev's sister and family, etc.

Stayed tuned for a continuation post from the park... In case you couldn't tell, our family was in coordinating outfits so we could get some much needed family pics. I've still got to sort through those and find my favorites.

Also, there will be a sneak peek from a pre-wedding dinner party I did Saturday night. It was my first event like this to photograph and I really enjoyed it! The food, decor, etc. were just amazing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ok... You have GOT to send me those pics of us! For real! Send them to me!

Les and Kimberly said...

Those are great!! Wish we could have been there. :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.