JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

3/07/2011

A life-time baby planner...

My first session with this new baby planner will take place in late September/early October.

Meet the newest member of the Cornelius family...



We were planning on telling everyone in about a week or so, but we've figured out that the biggest, big sister wasn't able to keep the secret any longer. So rather everyone find out through the grapevine, we're going to go ahead and make it public. So far everything is going well. We go back for more pictures on Friday and I'll try to share since it should be an easier picture to see. I'm having some fairly awful all day sickness, but I'm managing as well as I can. Let's just say that I'll be jumping for joy when I enter the next trimester and this stuff ends!

My business will continue on as planned. As delivery time approaches, I'll be contacting my baby planners to keep them on schedule as well as possible. Then hopefully I'll pick back up where I left off with minimal time off.

We're excited to step into this next adventure and welcome any and all prayers!

2 comments:

Rebekah Chacon said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

OMG!!! Baby #4!!!! Congrats to you both! Miss you guys!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.