JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

6/02/2010

Gonna be a lot... (Part 1 of 2)!

Yesterday, I met Miss S and her baby brother Mr. H. What a sweet little girl and baby brother! We did a combo shoot--her 3 year shoot and his almost 4 month shoot. He's my latest baby planner (even though they didn't find me for his newborns), we're going to pick up here and finish out the year. And snap some of big sis on the way!

Meet Mr. H!

I love this... It's like he's saying--"So, you're the photographer lady... What exactly is it you want me to do?"

Little Faux Hawk...

Little smiles!

Oh Hi!

Ready for the game!

So funny!

Even serious face is cute!

It's like he's saying, "You want some of this?" LOL! He really was a sweetie, so I don't think he's saying that... He was just so strong and pulled up to sitting all by himself!

So cute!

Blowing bubbles...

Some mommy time!


Mr. H was such a handsome little guy! Mom said he was cutting some teeth, so he wasn't as smiley as usual, but he still managed to give us some pretty cute smiles and expressions. Up next is his sister and a few of them together, so stay tunes for part 2 of 2.

1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

PRESH! We love them! Sad that he wasn't giving his handsome smiles like he normally does, but we got some great ones. :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.