JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

4/26/2010

Officially ONE Now!

Mr. L turned one last week and yesterday we did our final session of his Baby Plan. Wow! I cannot believe a whole year has passed. It's amazing to see this sweet little newborn has turned into this sweet little boy. I'm so glad to have been a part of it and love that I was able to capture this first year for his family... We started our session outdoors and then went back to the house to do the indoor stuff, cuz we have to do a cake smash for that first birthday!

One of my favs! Literally one of the first ones we took too!

He looks so little here, but he's actually gotten so big from a year ago!


A little break to eat some rocks...

There we go!

He even sampled the greenery (ha), but I'll just share the smiling one.

Such a little man!

Quick pit stop at an old garage for some birthday fun... Love my new '1'!


Finally--the car!

I think he liked it...

Love this! His little legs straight out...


Standing is so fun! I hear he's taking steps, but prefers to crawl since he's faster at it--just wait, he'll be running before you know it!

Then, the long awaited cake! Before...

During...

And after!

I'd say that was a success! Thank you R family... I am more than honored to have been a part of Mr. L's first year and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you all!

*Oh and my neat 1... The husband of one of my closest friends made it for me. He does some pretty great work if you're looking for ironwork. Here is his info...

**Be sure to scroll down if you haven't been to the blog lately--several posts in the last few days!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.