JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

3/01/2010

What's the Word??

More often than not I get comments through email or Facebook regarding the shoots I've done. So I thought I'd share a little bit of what everyone is saying... I love hearing what you think--it's what keeps me going!

From Mr. A's mom...
--Thank you so much! The pics look amazing! You are so talented and I
am so glad that A recommended you! I look forward to seeing the
rest of the pics. Have a great week!

From Miss K's mom...
--I am trying to decide on which pictures to order from her 7 month session. They are all so good. Thank you.

From Miss K's mom...
--Oh my gosh - those are ADORABLE!!!!!! They are just the cutest pictures I've seen :) Thank you so much for putting them on your blog so quickly. I can't wait to show them to everyone!!!

From Mr. L's mom...
--Oh, Jill… these are precious! Thank you so much! And the dogs on the couch… so cute.
Thanks!

From Mr. W's mom...
--Wow - these are great! I love them all... I don't know that I'll be able to pick just a few! Thanks again. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

From Miss K's mom...
--Thanks Jill. I love the pictures, especially the ones showing of her skinny legs, ha ha!

From Miss S & Mr. P's mom...
--Jill--the pics are great! I just love them all! that was a big sneak. Thanks for getting them on your blog so fast! Have a great weekend! See you soon-

These are just the few that I grabbed out of my inbox recently. Thank you to all of you--I really enjoy what I do and without you guys it wouldn't be possible. You keep me wanting to learn and improve so that I can keep providing everyone (newcomers and my faithful return clients) with portraits that portray all these memories!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.