JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

12/21/2009

An angel is 4 months old...

Yesterday, I got the pleasure of meeting with Miss C again. She turned 4 months old on her mommy's birthday! She was just precious--we would think she was getting sleepy, so we'd get everything set up in case she did go to sleep and then she'd be all smiles, so we'd change to an awake setting. She had us going, but finally... We got her to sleep and made mommy happy on her birthday!

See for yourself...
But before that we got to play dress-up with cute little outfits and big fluffy bows!

The perfect Christmas basket...


Every time she'd smile, she'd start to roll the other direction... It was so cute!

Where's the baby?


Her little pouty lips were perfect on her serious face too...


Santa Baby!

Love this little giggle!

So serious... She was getting sleepy here...

And voila! Christmas Angel...

Thank you C family! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday momma and hopefully Miss C took a good nap for you...


No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.