JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

6/10/2009

Mr. Eyes... Oops! I mean Mr. C is 6 months...

Mr. C invited me to come see his new tricks this past weekend... He turned 6 months old and is sitting like a pro! I swear he has the most gorgeous eyes I have seen on a baby... Watch out mom and dad--the girls will be knocking on your door!

Mom had seen the little blue car I've been using and asked me to bring it along for his session... You see, daddy is into cards and Mr. C's room is actually done in an antique car theme. So what better prop, then the little blue car!

So first we started out with the car...

Check him out driving the car... His expression is priceless!


These are some of his cars from his room...

Check out those lashes!

His blanket that we've been photographing him with since he was 6 days old.


His mom was playing a little game here with his burp cloth... I love that I caught his little expression!

He loved my white blankie... Come to think of it, he's loved it every time I've photographed him.

Sitting tall!

Little man in the tie!

Standing with daddy! He looks like he's one-legged, but I promise he wasn't... He was jumping all around. He loved standing!

Thank you again for letting me capture Mr. C's first year. He is a joy to photograph and so handsome!

I'll be in touch to when the rest are ready!

**Be sure to scroll down for the other sessions I had this weekend. There are 4 new posts from the past two days.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.