JC - Originals Photography

Pages

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is where I share sneak peeks with my clients and tidbits of my family through photography. I'm very blessed to be doing what I've always wanted to do... stay at home with my 3 beautiful children and photograph those around me; all with the support of my loving husband. In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy a little bit of us and my photography! Oh and I love comments... Let me know you're reading and what you like about it! Jill Cornelius **If you're looking for older posts, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find the archives. Then you can select the month or exact post you're looking for.

JC-Originals Photography

Jill is a Rockwall, Caddo Mills, Royse City, and other surrounding East Dallas areas Family, Baby, and Children Photographer Specializing in Natural Light On Location Photography.

11/11/2008

Up for the Challenge!

I'm always up for the challenge! My most recent session was with my nephew and his other cousins (not my kiddos). My brother called me beforehand to give me the info on my subjects... We had my nephew, who is almost 15 mos., Little Miss M who is almost 3, and Mr. C who is almost 17! Miss M is quite the shy one, so we spent a little bit of time at the beginning of our session just getting to know each other. We started the session off with her not even looking at me to ending with her smiling and singing with me! And Mr. C was ever so patient while we did all this... My nephew was quite patient too, especially for a 15 mos. old.

Well, with further hesitation, here are some of the shots that stood out to me!

We started with Mr. C since the other two weren't quite ready.



Then I'm sure you recognize this face... My nephew, Mr. B!



This is Miss M. This much eye contact is awesome compared to what we were getting when we first got started. Doesn't she have a sweet little expression though?



Fun group shots... I think my brother got the video of what was going on behind me to get these expressions... I'll have to see if he's uploaded it to Youtube yet. ;-) Just kidding! It was quite a site though...



Mr. C was so close to that skate park here that he was losing interest fast, but look at Miss M...
She was hamming it up for us by then.


It was a great session and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks everyone and I'll be in touch when the rest are ready!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All images are the sole property of JC-Originals Photography by Jill Cornelius. You MUST obtain written permission from the artist to use any and all images on this site. Saving any images from this site is STEALING. Please DO NOT do it.